The Alexander Technology group is seeking a Tier 3 Helpdesk Specialist for a client in the Greater Boston Area. The Helpdesk position is located conveniently near public transportation. This helpdesk role will field tier 3 level issues from end users and have the ability to understand their issues and transcribe into an incident management system.
Some of the required skills include:
- In-depth knowledge of either SCCM/SMS, Group Policy, Active Directory, VB Scripting,
- 4+ years of Tier 2 level experience
- A+, MSCE and/or CCNE certification.
- Excellent working knowledge of all components of IT infrastructure including desktops, servers, routers, and wireless devices (Blackberries).
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware and software with an emphasis on Microsoft environments.
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7, MS Office, Peripheral Devices
- Familiarity with Service Desk Ticketing software (Service Now).
If interested, please contract Tim Rose at 781-404-4320 or TRose@Alexandertg.com
Position Type: Perm
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from alexandertg.com. We do not use variations of that domain name.
Alexander Technology Group is the leading provider of information technology staffing services for companies and job seekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, offering temporary and direct placement services with a singular focus on the local market. Learn more about Alexander Technology Group and our opportunities at www.alexandertg.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Alexander Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for submitting your application.
We have received your information and we will be reaching out to you soon.
Date: March 19th, 2017
Date: March 2nd, 2017