Sr. Software Engineer, Web : Wilmington, MA (229210)
Our client, a leader in the travel space is targeting to add an additional full stack Java Developer to their Software Engineering group. This position is local to Wilmington, MA. This Sr. Software Engineer will be joining a Web team responsible for design and development of an eCommerce platform running more than 30, very popular, travel websites with over 50 million page views/month. The ideal candidate for this position will have expert level technical skills in building high volume, customer facing web applications using Java/J2EE. Some technical requirements for the role include;
- 5+ years of experience with Java, J2EE and associated technologies
- Hands on experience with industry standard frameworks: struts2, spring and hibernate
- Experience with RESTful API, Micro services, SQL and testing frameworks
- Delivery focused work ethic that takes ownership and produces results
- Ability to function in an agile team environment using Scrum framework
- Knowledge of Ehcache or other caching solutions including distributed caching
- Knowledge of JPA, NoSQL technologies and event driven designs like Active MQ or Rabbit MQ
If interested and qualified for this position please send your information to Michael Currie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to $120,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from alexandertg.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
Alexander Technology Group is the leading provider of information technology staffing services for companies
and job seekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, offering temporary and direct placement services with a
singular focus on the local market. Learn more about Alexander Technology Group and our opportunities at
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Alexander Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.637.1466 (NH) or 781.404.4320(MA)