Service Desk Manager: Boston, MA (229235)
The Alexander Technology Group is seeking a Service Desk Manager for our Boston area client, a nationally recognized economic consulting firm. The Service Desk Manager will be managing a team of 4 desktop support technicians , providing both on-site and remote support to the 800 + end users within the company, including C-Level employees.
- Professional Services Industry experience
- Windows (XP, 7, 8,10), Microsoft office 2007-2010, Anti Virus software, Adbode Acrobat, Video conferencing and phone systems, SSL connectivity, mobile devices (iphone, blackberry mostly).
- Extensive managerial experience in a desktop/helpdesk capacity supporting WAN, LAN equipment.
- Has solid experience in desktop and server knowledge. 80% Management, 20% Hands on. Need someone willing to help out with all hands on deck situations.
- ServiceDesk Plus, Summation, Concordance, Altris.
- NTFS File + Folder level security, User Permission Settings.
If interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Jonathan DeLauri at 781-404-4320 or email@example.com.
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from alexandertg.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
Alexander Technology Group is the leading provider of information technology staffing services for companies
and job seekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, offering temporary and direct placement services with a
singular focus on the local market. Learn more about Alexander Technology Group and our opportunities at
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Alexander Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.637.1466 (NH) or 781.404.4320(MA)