SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Web Developer is instrumental to this client’s executing digital marketing strategies. Working as part of the digital marketing team, this person will modify client’s existing Episerver website on a regular basis. The ideal individual will have experience as a front end web developer and specific experience supporting a marketing group’s needs in terms of new website functionality. Familiarity with Agile Project Management principles and practices, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives is highly desirable.
• Write new code to address bugs, new functionality and address marketing’s needs while keeping customer experience top of mind from a UX perspective.
• Ensure web-and-mobile based application are grounded in best-in-class UX practices
• Develop and test code meeting weekly release objectives in an iterative fashion as necessary
• Troubleshoot and resolve web application issues
• Create, test, and deploy code as outlined in Jira tickets
• Assist in the management of development tickets and the Jira platform
• Manage third party developers as needed
• Prior experience of implementation and development of CMS solutions for the web
• Experience with Web API’s, REST, JSON
• Experience with Jira platform
• Experience managing external vendors
• Self-starter with ability to stay focused while performing heads-down work
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. unrestricted — indefinitely
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from alexandertg.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
Alexander Technology Group is the leading provider of information technology staffing services for companies
and job seekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, offering temporary and direct placement services with a
singular focus on the local market. Learn more about Alexander Technology Group and our opportunities at
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.637.1466 (NH) or 781.404.4320(MA)