Jr. System Administrator : Burlington, MA (229819)
My client, a leader in the Big Data Management space is currently expanding their internal IT group and looking to hire a Jr. System Administrator. The Jr. System Administrator will report to the IT Manager, and will be the first line of support for Burlington, MA office. Along with being the first line of support, The Jr. System Administrator will also be involved in Systems design, troubleshooting and maintenance within a Windows Enterprise environment. The company itself has seen excellent growth over the last few years and projections for 2017 and beyond look outstanding. If you are interested in joining a dynamic, growing company that values work life balance we should talk. Some technical highlights include;
- Experience providing end-user support over the phone, deskside and remotely in a Windows Enterprise environment
- Understanding of ticketing workflow, prioritization matrix, SLA enforcement & incident response to ensure users issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Experience with Server 2008R2/2012R2 and Office365; Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc...
- Experience with VMware ESXi and virtualization along with Veeam back-up and disaster recovery
- Familiarity with firewalls, switches, wireless access points, printers and peripherals
If interested and qualified for this position, please send an email to email@example.com, or call Michael Currie at (781) 404-4320.
Up to $70,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from alexandertg.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
Alexander Technology Group is the leading provider of information technology staffing services for companies
and job seekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, offering temporary and direct placement services with a
singular focus on the local market. Learn more about Alexander Technology Group and our opportunities at
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Alexander Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.637.1466 (NH) or 781.404.4320(MA)