Help Desk - 2nd Shift - 3pm to 11:30pm: Boston, MA (229856)
Help Desk Support - Tier 1 (2nd Shift)
3:00 pm- 11:30 pm
Tier I Help Desk support including information technology, system administration, management support. The Tier 1 support technician will be forming troubleshooting and problem resolution for hardware and software issues; device vulnerability and troubleshooting of network connectivity problems on users systems.
- Field then respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone calls and/or email submissions.
- Provide remote support of laptops & smart (mobile) device(s).
- Follow standard help desk procedures: document, route incident, track all requests, log all interactions, solutions through help desk application.
- Diagnose and collect relevant data for troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Windows OS, Microsoft Office, and other application issues.
- Support & manage network devices such as printers and backup appliances.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Advise user on appropriate action(s).
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues related normal user errors.
- Other tasks as assigned.
If you or anybody in your network are interested in this Help Desk Support position, please send resumes to Anthony at email@example.com
Up to $16.00 per hour
Contract to Perm
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from alexandertg.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
Alexander Technology Group is the leading provider of information technology staffing services for companies
and job seekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, offering temporary and direct placement services with a
singular focus on the local market. Learn more about Alexander Technology Group and our opportunities at
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Alexander Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.637.1466 (NH) or 781.404.4320(MA)