Sr. IOS Developer: Manchester, NH (229878)
- Implement iOS apps that look great and perform well on iPhone and iPads.
- Design solutions to ensure apps are resilient and behave well across all iOS devices.
- Work closely with back-end API team to create ever more robust and scalable solutions.
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS
- Develop automated unit tests for robustness
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure high quality product
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to strengthen development efficiency
- Understand our products from both a technical and business perspective in the context of our larger business
- Strong iOS, Objective-C,
- Extensive experience working with Core Foundation APIs and NS frameworks, Xcode, UI Kit
- Experience developing large-scale native mobile apps on Apple iOS
- Strong knowledge of Apple ecosystem and platform specific details
- Experience optimizing for performance, compact code and low battery usage
- Essential Object Oriented analysis and design skills, including concurrency and multithreading programming
- Experience with API development, RESTful web services, platform development
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from alexandertg.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
Alexander Technology Group is the leading provider of information technology staffing services for companies
and job seekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, offering temporary and direct placement services with a
singular focus on the local market. Learn more about Alexander Technology Group and our opportunities at
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Alexander Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.637.1466 (NH) or 781.404.4320(MA)