System Administrator : Medford, MA (229947)
Our client, a family owned and operated Bank outside of Boston is targeting to hire a System Administrator on a permanent basis. The System Administrator will be in charge of managing and supporting hardware and operating systems for multiple applications and file servers, along with managing the virtual infrastructure and the storage platforms which support their virtual servers. Prior banking experience is preferred, but not a requirement. Some technical highlights include;
- Windows 2008/2012 administration including system builds, upgrades, repairs, patching, performance tuning, system design and selection and implementation of utilities.
- Proven track record of configuring and maintaining Microsoft servers in a VMware environment
- Utilities, performance tuning, systems design and security on both virtual and physical servers.
- Utilize vCenter Server to configure and maintain server infrastructure
- Active Directory Management, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS
- Performance tuning of SAN's Platforms
- Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity Plan and Policies and Procedures knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 knowledge
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016 knowledge
- Experience with managing enterprise anti-virus servers
- Scripting experience (PowerShell or VBscript preferred)
If interested in learning more details about this position please message Michael Currie in confidence at email@example.com
Up to $100,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from alexandertg.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
Alexander Technology Group is the leading provider of information technology staffing services for companies
and job seekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, offering temporary and direct placement services with a
singular focus on the local market. Learn more about Alexander Technology Group and our opportunities at
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Alexander Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.637.1466 (NH) or 781.404.4320(MA)